On 11 July 2014, Thai Wah Public Company Limited cooperated "Field Day" in order to increase the production of cassava 4.0 with Government office in Nakhon Ratchasima under the Agriculture and Food Development Project at the Nakhon Chai Burin, sakaengam, moo 11, Nikhom Sang Ton Eng, Phimai District, Nakhon Ratchasima. The event was honored by Khun Worrawut Buophim, Head of production support and development, Government office in Nakhon Ratchasima, Khun Pongsak Reamsungnean, farmer of Phimai District, Khun Kasem Srichalem, farmer of Lam Thamenchai District and Khun Chalermwan Achapornchai, Agriculture Extension Specialist.
Thai Wah main purpose of this project is to encourage farmers in the province area and nearby to express an opinion, capability, and potential as well as sharing knowledge and technology in order to improve the quantity and quality of the production of cassava. As a result, the farmers are able to sell the cassava roots at a good price as well as higher income and higher quality of life.
There are 8 learning centers, consist of;
1. Utilization of cassava varieties according to planting conditions, maintenance, and productivity improvement for cassava by Agricultural Research and Development Center, Nakhon Ratchasima
2. Utilization of Irrigation System to improve quality of cassava the by Agricultural Technology Transfer and Service Center, Nakhon Ratchasima
3. Land Preparation such as soil restoration and soil improvement by Land Development Department, District 3
4. Cassava pests and diseases by the Agricultural Extension Center for Plant Protection, Nakhon Ratchasima
5. Farm and household statements of farmers by the Department of Cooperatives Auditing, Nakhon Ratchasima
6. Integrating smallholder farmers to efficiency value chain by the Nakhon Ratchasima Provincial Cooperative Office
7. Use of agricultural machinery by Kubota Public Company Limited
And 8. Use of drone for modern farming by DGI Production CO., LTD.